Ultra High Speed Certified HDMI cable.
CYP’s Ultra High Speed HDMI cables are compatible with the latest HDMI 2.1 hardware specifications, offering 48 Gbps bandwidth and includes 8K, 4K high frame rate and HDR UHD (2160p), FULL HD (1080p) and deep colour / High Dynamic Range resolutions, 3D, Ethernet (HEC) and eARC (Audio Return Channel).
Please select your preferred cable length – our CYP Ultra High Speed cables are available in 2m, 3m and 5m lengths.
HDMI Ultra High Speed Anti-Counterfeiting System (link opens in a new window)
The Ultra High Speed HDMI Certification Program is a mandatory certification program for all Ultra High Speed HDMI Cables; this ensures that Ultra High Speed HDMI Cables reach the market and support 4K and 8K video, HDR, VRR, eARC, and all other HDMI 2.1 features. Cables are also required to be tested and certified to ensure low EMI to reduce the possibility of interference with wireless networks, streaming media players, Bluetooth devices and mobile phones.
- Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI cable
- HDMI 2.1 specified cable
- Up to 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz resolution support
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) and VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) compatible
- 48Gbps bandwidth
- 30 AWG copper wire
- Full bitstream audio compatibility: DTS X; Dolby Atmos; Multi Channel LPCM etc
- eARC and CEC compatible
- HDMI ethernet channel
- Supports 10K resolutions for commercial AV and specialty usages