The 12 inch Digital DrivePLUS subwoofer produces awe-inspiring, hard-hitting bass supported by Velodyne’s exclusive patented accelerometer based High Gain Servo System to whittle distortion down to .5%. Its cutting-edge, highly sophisticated, 8-band Auto-EQPLUS technology assures not just low distortion but the most accurate bass available from any subwoofer available in the market today. And if you prefer, you can calibrate the subwoofer’s response with the 8 band parametric equalizer manually with its on-screen graphics, or computer readout using the front mounted USB port. You can even adjust the degree of control by the digital servo. The DD-12+ perfectly meshes audio engineering with the art of design to deliver a frequency response between 17 and 120 Hz, with a huge 1250 Watts RMS, 3000 Watts Dynamic, power amplifier, reproducing even the most challenging audio for applications from music to home theater to gaming. The 12 inch Digital DrivePLUS fills large listening spaces (>3500 cu. ft.) with room-shaking, hyper-accurate bass., perfectly optimized by the 8-band Auto-EQPLUS equalizer feature and remote-controlled presets to ensure you get the most out of your new audio equipment.
If your space is large and your need for power and perfection is great, the DD-12+ has what you’re looking for.
- Patented accelerometer based High Gain Servo System
- The industry’s lowest distortion bass—under .5%
- One-Touch Auto-EQPLUS automates the seamless blend of subwoofer, system and room
- Use your PC for manual adjustments and real time feedback of your bass performance
- Sophisticated cone design for fast, accurate motion
- Six-layer, custom wound voice coil assures better heat dissipation
- Massive motor structure for amazing low-frequency energyAccessories Remote Control, Digital Drive Plus Accessory Kit, Video Cable
Accessories Remote Control, Digital Drive Plus Accessory Kit, Video Cable Amplifier 3000 watts Dynamic, 1250 watts RMS Power Auto On/Off Yes Cabinet Design Sealed servo enclosure Dimensions: (H/W/D) 15.8″ x 14.4″ x 18″ Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) 17.0 – 120 Hz HiPass Crossover 80 or 100 Hz at 6 dB/octave LoPass Crossover 40 Hz to 199 Hz (variable in 1 Hz increments) selectable slope Default: 80 Hz @ 24 dB/Octave Phase Control 0, 180 Degrees Removable Grille Yes Shipping Weight 85 lbs. Size No Voice Coil Six-layer, 65mm Warranty (N. Am.) Two years (electronics & drivers – parts & labor)