The HD100STP extends HDMI, IR, RS-232 and PoE power simplifying installations while delivering high quality uncompressed UHD (2160p) and Full HD (1080P) HD video and audio.
The HD100STP-TX (Transmitter) utilizes Power over Ethernet (PoE) to directly power the connected HD100STP-RX (Receiver) allowing clean and compact installations.
The HD100STP automatically enters Power Save mode when the attached display is turned Off for optimal power conservation.
Bi-directional IR and RS-232 extension enable easy integration and control of all connected devices via IR remote or 3rd part control systems.
- Extend HD video over a single CAT6 cable up to 200ft
- HDBaseT (HDBT) compliant.
- Supports UHD (2160p) up to 60fps (8-bit).
- Supports Full HD (1080p) up to 60fps.
- Supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4.
- Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio pass thru.
- Power over Ethernet, PoE, provides power to connected RX (Receiver).
- Bi-Directional IR (send IR from display side to source side or vice versa).
- Wideband IR 20-60 KHz circuitry for maximum IR remote compatibility.
- CEC passthru.
- RS-232 extension for controlling display device.
- Wall mount tabs included.
- Auto Power Save mode when display turned OFF for optimal power conservation.