Integrate your New UHD or Full HD ARC enabled TV with your legacy AVR.
Use your streaming device as an audio source when your UHD or Full HD TV is in standby.
The HD11-ARC can be configured as an EDID Emulator allowing you to ‘force’ your Source to output your preferred Video and Audio signal format – ideal where you want to force your Source to Output the native resolution of your Display device or Output 5.1 audio when your connected Display device only supports Stereo audio.
- HDMI Input
- HDMI ARC enabled Output
- Toslink Digital Audio Output (ideal for surround sound integration with devices such as the new Apple TV 4).
- ARC enabled – extract digital audio from ARC enabled HDTV.
- EDID Emulator – customized EDID can be installed via USB port
- EDID Library – provided for downloads from Octavainc.com
- Supports high resolution video – 480p, 720i/p, 1080i/p
- 3D support
IR Receiver cable – allows in cabinet installation.